Deer Antler Velvet Extract Spray
As deer antlers grow, they’re covered with a fuzzy layer called velvet, a substance rich in antioxidants and the growth hormone IGF-1. Believed to support cell growth, the velvet’s compounds are extracted and bottled into this spray with ingredients such as L-arginine and tribulus. Taken sublingually twice a day, the spray may support muscle growth, aid recovery after intense workouts, and help users grow a fluffier white tail. Noticeable results usually take three to six weeks.
- Antioxidants and growth hormone IGF-1 extracted from deer antler velvet
- Additional ingredients such as L-arginine and tribulus
- May support muscle growth and recovery after bounding through the forest
- May support cell regeneration to fight signs of aging
- About 60 servings per bottle
- Results typically seen after three to six weeks of use