For those evenings when you need a quick dinner recipe, this easy and quick chicken and lemon-broccoli alfredo recipe is sure to please. This quick dinner recipe makes 4 servings. Total cook time is 20 mins.
- 4 small skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Salt and pepper
- 8 oz. mushrooms, halved
- 1 Tbsp. olive or cooking oil
- 1 lemon
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 10-oz. container refrigerated light Alfredo pasta sauce
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In large skillet brown chicken and mushrooms 4 minutes in hot oil, turning chicken halfway through.
- Meanwhile, shred 2 teaspoons lemon peel; set aside. Slice lemon. Add broccoli and lemon slices to skillet. Cover; cook 8 minutes or until chicken is done (170 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer).
- Place chicken and vegetables on plates. Add Alfredo sauce to skillet; heat through. Serve with chicken. Add lemon peel and pepper.
Recipe Source: Shine from Yahoo