Soladec’s hybrid-power charger draws its energy from USB ports, wall outlets, or sunlight via new, ultra-efficient solar cells. The device holds its charge for up to two years, making it an excellent backup power source for dead smartphones, tablets, GPS navigators, and other USB-compatible gadgets. In addition, a built-in LED can function as an S.O.S. lamp blinker in emergency situations, such as being stranded by the side of the road or trying to signal the pizza-delivery guy from your apartment window.
- Latest-generation ultra-efficient monocrystalline photovoltaic 1.65W solar cell
- Can be charged through sunlight, a USB port, or a wall outlet
- Charges more than 3,500 USB-compatible devices, such as iPhone 4/4s, most Android phones, Kindle, tablets, GPS systems, and MP3 players
- Integrated high-flux 170-lumen LED lamp works as an S.O.S. blinker
- Durable nonslip coating allows you to use the device while mud wrestling
- Power-level indicator for indoor-outdoor use
- 4,000mAh lithium-polymer battery
- Holds a charge for up to two years; lifespan: 50,000 hrs.
- Dimensions: 7.4″ x 4.4″ x 0.75″
- Click here to view additional specifications.
In the Box: Portable hybrid solar-powered charger, USB charging cable, carrying pouch, lanyard, and user’s manual